The answer? Definitely not!
I will always have more and more to do.
So speaking of "To-Do"... here's my current list:
- Scripture Study
- Love my girls on 3100
- Love Terra, and the rest of my family
- Do homework
- Complete Math 300 Take Home Exam
- Complete two projects due tomorrow
- Study for Stats exam later this week
- Go to the dentist to check for cavities
- Go to the dentist about wisdom teeth growing in
- Go to the car doctor to fix the scion's poor little power problem...
- Go to TechnaGlass to get a new windshield
- Return Theory of Analysis textbook!! Or burn it. Either one is satisfactory, but I'd rather get money out of it =)
- Cut my hair
- Wash out the calcium build-up in my water-bottle.
- Go to Bekah's to receive Bridesmaid's dress and flower
- Get All-Sport Pass so that I can attend the basketball season opener...
- Clean room... again
- Fold laundry (this one will never go away. I'm always wearing clothes!)
- Fall in love. And everything that happens after that.