Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blackberries

Today I went blackberry picking, and I don't think I can even express how delicious juicy, fresh, and warm... blackberries are!

I made up my own little jingle to get through the painful process of plucking those plump berries... it's to the tune of "Anyone Else But You" by the Moldy Peaches:
"We're picking berries, they're so yummy...
They feel so good and warm in my tummy!
I can't see why people eat anything else...
oh... do do dodo do doododododooo...."

Over and over again.

Then, Thursday I got A Blackberry. Phone. I like it; I have better service, and I can actually see the screen now! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I ate the last of your blackberries today. You're right -- so yummy! -- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate the black berrys you picked too.They we're delicios.I LOVE black berrys.


    ~Lexie <3

    ReplyDelete