Friday, July 18, 2008

Batman and Beauty

So I don't want to go into a full on critique of the newest Batman film, but I will say that I enjoyed it. I was a little bummed that they didn't play the Batman Theme Song, and I didn't like Rachel, but I really thought Heath Ledger did an outstanding job as the joker. It takes talent to turn something evil into something likable. Johnny Depp is the only other person I can think of that really captured the same type of thing. They're not the good guys, but you still like them anyway...
I also enjoyed how the midnight viewing I went to at Mill Creek was not only a block party, but it was like a town party!! There were about 40 people there that I either knew or recognized from my stake, and then at least 40 others from school that of course I enjoyed talking to. Most people were tired during the movie, but I was still buzzing because of all the social action I got to have!! Oh, I love seeing friends.

On a different note...
this is a different and more uplifting movie.

Please watch it.
http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/dsef07/t5.aspx?id=7373&filmno=2

No comments:

Post a Comment