Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader, I'm embracing Bloglovin'!

Friends and followers!

I don't even know if you follow this blog faithfully, but Google Reader is shutting down/maybe already over.

Something quick and easy to do is to add blogs that you love on ...


I have been using it for about a week now (I didn't know about it before...) and LOVE it.
Here are a few reasons why:

1. Bloglovin' makes it incredibly easy to stalk every single blog that I love. In fact, it can jump from one blog to another, in the order of most recently posted or unread posts. Kind of like your email!

2. My account was very easy to set up.  Just type in your google account information and it automatically syncs the blogs you were already following. In addition, you can click on "manage blogs you follow" and type in the web address of any blogs you want to follow. It automatically finds them!

See how easy and simple this is? I just clicked on the heart.
3. You can organize your favorite blogs. I have created categories based off my interest in the blogs. Some are interesting to me because they're written by family and friends. Some are food blogs, some fitness. I can organize them any way I want!

4. It is user-friendly. If you have a smartphone, you can purchase an app that will pull all your favorite blogs to your fingertips! I have bookmarked it to my toolbar, so it's easy to access. It quickly updates all of my favorite blogs!

Try it out! It makes it so much easier to keep in touch with the people and blogs you love.

You can click here to follow my blog on bloglovin'! (Please do.)

Also, please let me know if you blog and I'm not already following you. I would love to!

No comments:

Post a Comment