Friday, October 28, 2011

Guiltiest of the Guilty Pleasures

We’ve all got ‘em. Here’s to wiping away the guilt, not the pleasure.


Exfoliating (purple) gloves

That’s right, I exfoliate, and I like it. This is one of the many blessings I got out of my mission. At first my companions were hesitant, but they eventually came around and joined in on the fun.

Cyber-Stalking
Facebook. No explanation needed.

Coco Butter
Who doesn’t love the feel of soft hands?

Sarcasm
I’ve been told sarcasm is “the lowest form of wit”

It’s not the lowest form of wit.

Eating raw cookie dough
YUM!

Skinny ties and fitted suits

Another thing from the mission. England, I’m in debt to you forever.

Hitting snooze about 5 times before I actually get up

I set my alarm clock early, just for the pleasure.

Turning on the A.C./ceiling fan and sleeping under heavy blankets
SO cozy.

Long, hot showers

I can’t help it. Clean AND soothing.

Beating roommates to the shower in the morning

Only way to start a day.


There you have it. Don’t judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment